Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm such a Big Girl!

Bedtime has been fun the past few days! Aiyana is still testing the boundaries and coming out of her room a few times before she gives in a goes to sleep.

Thursday night after fighting the entire bedtime process by pulling toys and books out and spreading them all over, Aiyana ended up in her room with the door closed. She was quiet so I assumed she gave up and fell asleep. At 9:30 I heard some whispering and went in. Aiyana was scurrying around her room and had put all of her toys away. She told me it was so messy she couldn't handle it and she is like suuuuuuch a big girl. "Are you proud of me mommy? I am reponsible enough to clean up!"

I was so glad to see her cleaning up after herself. It really tickled me! I gave her some chamomile tea to calm her down and tucked her sweet self in bed.

The photo below is when Aiyana was 1 month old. She slept anywhere whenever she was tired. Aaah! Sweet memories!

No comments: