Thursday, February 5, 2009

Highlights from the day

Today began at 3:30 am when AJ woke up after sleeping for 7 hours straight. We had to do the inhaler for 15 minutes and he screamed the entire time. I am sure our neighbors loved it! The next time we did it at 7:30 am, Elmo was on and he actually just allowed me to hold the mask up to his face. Yaay! He is used to it now, but he still cries. AJ's breathing is really weird. He will breath in, pause, flex his stomach and then breath out. It is pretty loud and he is very whiny and wants me to hold him most of the day. (Honestly I don't mind holding him at all...in fact, I cherish this part) This is so hard on us. I hope this medication gets rid of his inflammation FAST!
I really appreciate our babies!

"Mommy take a picture of these cute little pencils."

Practicing numbers just before bed. She was really focused on staying in the lines.

The highlight of my day! He was feeling good in the bath after having a pretty rough day.
Notice Aiyana's art on the wall. She loves bathtub crayons.



I caught Aiyana doing her hair again. I made sure to snap a photo this time. She told me she was Hello Kitty.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barley Family said...

Oh i love Aiyana, she is just so full of personality! I love how she is doing her hair :)