Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday AJ!



My baby boy is 1! The past year has truly flown by. There have been a million and 1 amazing moments. I am so blessed to be Antonio Jivan Curry's mom! He is the sweetest baby in the whole world, of course!
(photo from Sarah Jayne Photography)
AJ... thank you for giving me tears of joy, thank you for all of the kisses and hugs, thanks for smacking me in the face when I am least expecting it.


Thank you for throwing your cheerios EVERYWHERE so I can spend half the night finding them.


Thank you for waking up at least 2 times every night to cuddle with me before you fall back to sleep.


Thank you for screaming at the top of your lungs when I walk out the door even for a moment to get the mail. I love you too!


Thank you for giggling uncontrollably at your sister.


Thank you for splashing so much in the bath that it soaks the newly laundered bath mat.


Thanks for unrolling and shredding the toilet paper every chance you get.


Thank you for giving life meaning!


As I sob out of control, I am so proud of you! Daddy and I are so happy to be your parents! We look forward to seeing your contribution to this world of ours!


6 comments:

Louis said...

Hi AJ,

Happy birthday buddy. You are pretty cute. May you grow in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man.

Love,
Louis

Alliegatorfables said...

I missed this post with my broken computer. Great job April-lovely post!

Anonymous said...

Your little man is such a cutie!

Barley Family said...

What a sweet post April :) And happy birthday to your sweet beautiful boy!

Tonya Staab said...

Beautiful post April. It was great seeing you today. Big hugs to the gorgeous little man.

TUTU Monkey said...

I want to eat those adorable feet!!