Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun pics

No intro needed here

Zoe (Elmo's best friend)

AJ is America's next top model?

Mom look!

Just Darling!

Today A decided to take a baby doll along with us to run errands. I wasn't surprised because she usually packs along some toys when we go places. I was surprised, however, when Windy made it out of the car and into Trader Joe's (with clothes on). She usually does not bring her baby into the store. She was treating Windy as though she was part of the family. She sat in the cart, had to disinfect her hand with the sanitizing wipes and had some banana to snack on. In the store A held her baby doll up to show everybody that walked by. If some stranger dare ask about the baby she gave them an ear full! It went something like this...This is Windy. She is my first baby doll that my Mommy and Daddy gave me when I was a little baby. That was a loooong time ago!

Although I have taught A about talking to strangers, she feels so confident talking to some people. She reads them and then strikes up conversations with adults as she feels comfortable. Here ability to communicate is something I am watching. We don't know where it will lead, but it will lead somewhere.

After dinner, Windy took a bath with the kids. A dried her off, got her dressed in pj's and brushed her teeth. She read a story with us and then went to sleep. This is all new. A hasn't been into role playing with her dolls for an extended period of time. I usually lasts a minute or so. Today she was acting like a little girl.

1 comment:

TUTU Monkey said...

AJ looks like a little man...so darn cute!!