Monday, December 15, 2008

First time at the salon



OK!! Operation Catch Up is underway!
December 13 I took Aiyana and AJ to It's all about the girl. AJ got a good nap while Aiyana got the hula girl style hair. She got her nails painted and some glitter everywhere. This was her first time getting "made up". It was hilarious because she wouldn't move her lips after the girl put lip gloss on her. I kept trying to get her to smile for the pictures I was taking, but all I got was her best "blue steel". (Zoolander anyone?)
If you are cracking up at Aiyana's outfit, I'll explain. Yaya loves to wear pretty dresses (now that she is 3), and she loves to get dressed by herself. In fact, if I dress her she changes when I leave the room. So this dress, her balloon dress, is her favorite item. She ALWAYS wears it! The boots...Grandma Dorthea bought her first pair of rain boots. She felt they went perfect. So, who are we to judge?
p.s. It wasn't raining.Posted by Picasa

No comments: