Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Take me out to the ball game...

We went to a Padres game a couple of weeks ago. We sat on the 3rd base line and Rich caught a foul ball. He gave it to Aiyana and she tried to throw it back on the field! Luckily she only threw it about 7 rows and did not make it to the field. Rich had to coax a young boy into giving us the ball back. He did get it back and the kids held on tight from that point on! It is so funny because a 3 yr old girl did the same thing at a different game and she was all over the news today!

AJ spent plenty of time eating the ice out of my cup.


2 comments:

TUTU Monkey said...

How funny!! I saw the little girl on TV this evening........so funny.

See you soon...hope Aiana is feeling better

Unknown said...

APRIL! I think I saw a video of that on Regis & Kelly this morning. So funny. I thought it was so cute. That's crazy