Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer of fun part I



I am way behind posting, and truthfully don't even want to try and recount the cute and adorable things the kids have done or said. It is way too much! I would go on forever... seriously. So I made a few collages to depict some of the great things we did in July. Without any more delay...


Slip n slide fun at Nana's

AJ was amazed at the 4th of July fireworks.

Playdate with friends
(AJ borrowed the pink floaties)

Teddybear picnic birthday party for Caylin
(Thanks Nana for the Xmas bears!)



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I was just thinking about you guys today! Glad you shared pictures of your adorable kiddos and the fun you've been having. I love your attitude toward them. :)

Barley Family said...

I love the last set of photos, what a great pair! Glad you guys are enjoying your summer! :)