Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Party with Fab Friends

We celebrated Spring with an Easter kick-off party with our Fabulous SD friends. We arrived just in time for Aiyana to make a basket and go for an egg hunt with the "big kids". She did a great job counting the eggs she found.




Handsome little guys!

All the kids actually sat still for a few minutes for us to snap some photos. I had to bribe Aiyana with her candy to get her to sit down. (I reserve bribery for the most important occasions.)

After the group photo, she dove into her eggs and asked me before she ate each piece of candy. I turned my head and tried to ignore the candy knowing that I would regret it later.
"No AJ...babies can't have chocolate!"Next was the "little kids" hunt.

AJ took a minute to figure it out so I started singing the clean up song. Then he started picking up eggs and putting them in his bag.

We went inside and let the kids run wild while the mamas drank mimosas and chatted. We had tons of food, cupcakes and treats.

Aj played ball the entire time.
Here he is playing basketball with the big boys Job and Diego.

Aiyana focused on shoving her face with cupcake and then she ran around terrorizing the other little ones in order to burn off her sugar rush.In all it was a great day! We are so lucky to have these friends!

No comments: